- Intelligent construction
- No torsion effects in the vehicle structure thanks to externally fitted runners
- Independent of negative, external factors such as roof loads and the resulting profile torsion
- Cross-compatibility with other systems in the new Edscha TS generation
- Optimum (roof) runner structure for more rigid structural stability with reduced weight
- Edscha TS CS-Hybrid
- Intelligent material mix with reinforced steel/plastic hybrid structure
- New, robust joints with optimised fold kinematics and honeycomb structure ribbing including eyelet for expander cable
- Externally mounted, coated and low-friction rollers
- Maximum robustness and stability with optimised loading volume
The Edscha TS CurtainSider-Hybrid roof was specially developed for high demands. The steel-reinforced hybrid structure increases the possible uses of the curtain sider, e.g. for paper transport. e.g. for paper transport. The CS-Hybrid is however also advantageous for universal and volume transport and for the drinks and automotive sectors, depending on the area of use and the equipment version.
- Solid functionality
Edscha TS CurtainSider Hybrid roofs are weight-optimised, constructed according to a modular principle and, thanks to assembly and replacement-friendly plug-in connections, fast and flexible to fit.